Sunday, October 4, 2009

a day well spent

thank you to everyone who stopped by yesterday, it was lovely to see you! i had a wonderful time. also, thanks to the lovely people that put on the show, you are the best! i didn't get much time to see much outside of my booth, but here was our little home for the day.

the view from the front, just before show opening. so colorful!

sweetpepita's beautiful new scarves, pixie hats, and our collaborative arm warmers.

all the adorable sweetpepita kid's clothes.

my beautiful new necklace display.

two of my newest necklaces, that i'm so excited about.

all the barrettes and hair thingies.

my re-invented shutters (thanks, hon!) holding a sampling of brooches.

thanks again, crafty bastards, see you soon!

3 comments:

Yummy & Company said...

your new display is gorgeous!

Elisa Shere said...

I agree, the display - and your work - look fantastic. I was tempted to drive off with your window after the show :) It was fun seeing all the ladies walking around the show with your hair pieces!

Regina Moore said...

Great display! Love the white picture frames and window display!