Thursday, March 27, 2008

oopsie

i have had what can only be described as a shopping catastrophe. after beginning to think about spring shows, and my shop hitting 102 sales (wow!), my poor paypal account is whirring and humming, and very tired. i have ordered a ridiculous amount of supplies to get my brain moving, and it seems to be working.

i love these "grab bags" of plastic bits i order, since it seems to force me to think beyond what i would normally do. i remember it being the same when i was doing the displays at anthropologie. really, i had a room full of junk and a wee little budget to make an enormous store look magical. i learned really quickly to see 100's of possibilities in everything, and to use every piece available. if you've always planned your projects, i highly recommend trying this to get those creative juices flowing.

well, the bean though they looked lovely as cookies on her tea tray. i have to agree, she's a budding photo stylist. anyway, coming this weekend, in the shop, these little bits transformed. stop by and see!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

This reminds me of my "My Little Pony, Pretty Pony Palace!" Which I saved up and bought myself after painting seashells and selling them on the side of the road to unsuspecting neighbors... sigh...
Wanna link blogs??? :)