Saturday, March 8, 2008

marching for the animals

we do this march every year - it's great fun doing something good. this year, i'll be marching with the BEST pack - please join us if you are local, or donate to help out!

i'll also be donating 5% of all my sales in the shop through April 18th, and i've created a special listing where you'll receive a free mini flower brooch with a $10 donation. check it out, and thanks for helping the animals!


Your support of the March for the Animals helps the Maryland SPCA provide urgently needed care for more than 3,000 animals each year.

How your pledges will make a difference...

$11 pays for one feline leukemia test
$25 vaccinates 20 dogs for kennel cough
$43 provides flea treatment and heartworm protection for a dog
$300 pays for an animal’s care at our shelter until it is adopted, including vaccinations, spay/ neuter surgery, food, and care.

1 comment:

Today: In Seven said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. Those buttons are cute.

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com