Wednesday, October 22, 2008

where i've been

because i am even more like an adolescent girl than you will ever know, i've spent the last 2 weeks devouring not one, but four large volumes of teen goth romance novel. everyone was reading it at the beach this summer, and something just called to me to pick up the book last week. (i mean, it is halloween season.) two weeks later, lacking sleep and avoiding the ever- growing need for inventory for handmade arcade (two weeks away!), i finished it. all of them. and because i am more of a geek than you will ever know, now i am obsessing about the movie. where were the teen vampire love movies when i was a teen?

off to sew. nonstop. for the next two weeks. gads.

3 comments:

Juliet said...

Ahhh! I was halfway through when Coryn decided to take up reading. I could not discourage it, so I let her have it. SO now I have two copies and can't wait to get back to it!
BEST Book Club!

Juliet said...

You have been tagged on my ibreakplates.com blog! Here are the rules...

1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Mention the rules
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself
4) Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged
(SHannon started it!)

Sweet Pepita said...

whaaat? It's 2 weeks away? Ohmygod I'm in denial.