Tuesday, August 5, 2008

happy birthday, honey

today is rick's birthday. i haven't had time to make him a card yet. he always makes me the best cards, and i look forward to getting them more than anything else. i think maybe i love them so much because while he makes excellent drawings and can render anything perfectly in 3d, the cards are just so sweet and simple.

this card was from my birthday in 2005 while i was pregnant, and yes, that is the first ultrasound we had taken of the bean photoshopped in there. i now feel guilty and will have to go enlist the bean's help to get the job done in time.

happy birthday, rick. we love you!

2 comments:

Juliet said...

That fetus jus made me spit my coffee. That is some funny shite.

(ps-I totally should not wear my belts either, but I can't resist. Not a good idea to put bling on your least favorite part. Maybe I am hoping it hides it.)

Sweet Pepita said...

This is the best card EVER!