Friday, June 13, 2008

flickr friday - mylittleoogabooga!

i have a thing for monsters, and have amassed a small collection of monster plush, paintings, etc over the years. when i went into my contact pool this morning to choose the featured artist today, even half-awake and with no coffee in hand (yet) this amazing robot monster from mylittleoogabooga! just jumped out at me. i mean, look at him! amazingly detailed, completely play-able, and oh, so colorful.

i met danielle last fall - if i remember correctly she hearted me on etsy, and i saw her avatar, went to her shop, and immediately fell in love. we did a trade, and i got this guy to give my husband for christmas. (we like pirates around here, too.) these guys are super well made, and she is just the sweetest person as well.

since then, her work has just gotten better and better, and cuter! just look at these mini-monsters! tee-hee-hee-hee!

check out mylittleoogabooga! on etsy, or on flickr. i promise you'll smile, too.

want to be on flickr friday? go to my flickr page and mark me as a contact, and you may be chosen for an upcoming feature!

1 comment: